Love to read the spirituality quotes? Here are the top 10 spirituality quotes you must read.
- “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – Buddha
- “You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you,
none can make you spiritual.
There is no other teacher but your own soul.” –
- “All power is within you; you can do anything and everything. Believe in that, do not believe that you are weak; do not believe that you are half-crazy lunatics, as most of us do nowadays. You can do any thing and everything, without even the guidance of any one. Stand up and express the divinity within you.” –
- “Knock, And He’ll open the door
Vanish, And He’ll make you shine like the sun
Fall, And He’ll raise you to the heavens
Become nothing, And He’ll turn you into everything.” –
- “Make your own Bible. Select and collect all the words and sentences that in all your readings have been to you like the blast of a trumpet.” –
- “I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It’s just that the translations have gone wrong.” –
- “One thing: you have to walk, and create the way by your walking; you will not find a ready-made path. It is not so cheap, to reach to the ultimate realization of truth. You will have to create the path by walking yourself; the path is not ready-made, lying there and waiting for you. It is just like the sky: the birds fly, but they don’t leave any footprints. You cannot follow them; there are no footprints left behind.” – Osho
- “We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” –
- “All love is expansion, all selfishness is contraction. Love is therefore the only law of life. He who loves lives, he who is selfish is dying. Therefore love for love’s sake, because it is the only law of life, just as you breathe to live.” –
- “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” – Buddha